An Art Deco Bedroom

I love the glamorous look of Art Deco and when I was looking through the Anthropolgie website the other day I came across this gorgeous Art Deco bed and as I liked the whole look I thought I'd source everything for you.  (I should add that if you do purchase anything from this page I may receive a commission, you can read my full disclosure here).


First of all the bed is simply called the Deco Bed, made with powder coated iron you really can't get a bed that evokes the Art Deco period any better!

Click on the links below to purchase the pieces you love -

Deco Bed | Artwork | Water Glass | Candle | Duvet Cover | Throw Pillow

The only thing I wasn't able to source for you was the stool, but seriously if you found a three legged white stool you could simply tape the legs a little way up and spray the bottoms of them gold - how hard would that be?

Comments